To All of our wonderful Clients,
We are so pleased to welcome you back into our clinic. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic our clinic hours have been reduced. Please refer to the individual physiotherapist bio pages for their new schedule.
Please Note: Jericho Physio has now implemented new policies & protocols to ensure the health & safety of our clients, our staff & physio’s, and our broader community. These guidelines follow the enhanced protocols advised from the Provincial Health Officer, our B.C. College, and WorkSafe B.C.
Please be aware of the following changes for any future visits:
Preparing for your appointment
- All Clients will need to complete a Consent/Declaration for COVID-19 form. This form can be returned via email or upon arrival to the clinic.
- All clients are asked to bring and wear their own mask to every visit. Please be prepared.
- Please dress appropriately in light stretchy clothing & bring your own shorts if required. Avoid wearing jewellery or bringing extra personal items to your appointment so that you are ready to begin treatment.
- Please follow this link to complete a self assessment https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en. If you are unwell, contact the clinic to cancel your appointment.
Upon arrival & after your treatment
- You may wish to arrive up to 10 minutes before your treatment time but not before.
- Please wait outside the clinic with mask on until the reception zone is clear to enter.
- Use the hand sanitizing station & complete your Consent/Declaration for COVID-19 form, if you have not done so already.
- To help maintain social distancing & to avoid congestion in the reception zone, we will direct you to your treatment room.
- We kindly ask that you book all appointments via phone or email. In order to reduce the number of people in the clinic at any given time, you will not be able to stand at the reception desk to book future appointments.
- Credit or Debit Card payments are preferred. Most payments can be done touchless (via Tap or phone).
Safety Measures that have been implemented
- In the reception area & treatment rooms we will be consistently cleaning and disinfecting all necessary surfaces & touch points.
- The health of all staff members will be screened daily & we will be wearing the relevant personal protective equipment.
- You will see a barrier installed on the reception desk.
- Staff only areas will be indicated by floor markings.
Thank you for your patience & understanding during this reopening phase.
We really look forward to seeing you soon!
Yours in Health,
The Jericho Physio Team.