Our response to Covid-19
Jericho Physio has implemented policies and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our clients, our staff and physiotherapists. These guidelines follow the enhanced protocols advised from the Provincial Health Officer, our B.C. College, and WorkSafe B.C.
Please be aware of the following changes for all future visits:
Preparing for your appointment
- All Clients will need to complete a COVID-19 Consent/Declaration form. This form can be reviewed prior to your appointment and signed upon arrival to the clinic.
- All clients are asked to bring and wear their own mask to every visit. Please be prepared.
- Please dress appropriately in light stretchy clothing & bring your own shorts if required. Avoid wearing jewellery or bringing extra personal items to your appointment so that you are ready to begin treatment.
- Please follow this link to complete a self assessment https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en. If you are unwell, contact the clinic to cancel your appointment.
Upon arrival & after your treatment
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Only enter the clinic if the reception area is clear.
- Use the hand sanitizing station and complete your COVID-19 Consent/Declaration form, if you have not done so already.
- To help maintain social distancing and to avoid congestion in the reception area, we will direct you to your treatment room once check in is complete.
- Credit or Debit Card payments are preferred. Most payments can be done touchless (via Tap or phone).
Safety Measures that have been implemented
- In the reception area & treatment rooms we will be consistently cleaning and disinfecting all necessary surfaces and touch points.
- The health of all staff members will be screened daily and we will be wearing the relevant personal protective equipment.
- You will see a barrier installed on the reception desk.
- Staff only areas will be indicated by floor markings.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
We really look forward to seeing you!